Throughout my years of presenting and giving talks at universities, conferences and organizations, I have been able to speak to other mental health professionals, veterinarians, administrators, and people just curious about the topics being discussed. I have been fortunate enough to present on the local, regional, state, and national level on the following topics:
- Trends in veterinary medicine and mental health
- Multicultural awareness in veterinary Medicine
- Men’s mental health
- Engaging men in therapy and counseling
- Well-being and burn out/compassion fatigue in veterinary medicine
- Peripartum mental health and new fatherhood
- Couples’ transition to parenthood
Given these various experiences, I can create a presentations focused on your individual needs reaching your audience based on didactic trainings, workshops, and Q&A sessions. These talks can adjusted to meet whatever needs you may have for your organization.
If you are interested or have any other questions, please contact me via e-mail at email@example.com or call me at 541-590-6100.